General Dentistry in Paddington
At Paddington Dentistry, we emphasise the importance of preventive dental care and patient education. Patients who know more about their oral health can make better decisions about treatment options. Patients who know more about their oral health also tend to take better care of it.
We recommend seeing the dentist twice each year for routine check-ups and cleans. This schedule also enables our dentists to discover issues with your oral health while they are still small and less invasive to treat.
Dr Nick Nabavi, Dr Harry Hagis, and Dr Lindsay Feigen look forward to providing you and your family with high-quality dental care so you can enjoy healthy smiles for life.
We offer the preventive care needed to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Regular dental cleans remove the plaque and tartar from your teeth that can cause cavities and gum disease. A good preventive regimen of seeing us twice each year and brushing and flossing at home will help you avoid most dental emergencies.
Our dentists have experience treating patients of all ages, from the youngest members of your family to the oldest. When treatment beyond preventive care is needed, our general dental services include:
If your smile is healthy but isn’t all that it could be, our dentists can talk to you about cosmetic dentistry treatments. Treatments such as teeth whitening and porcelain veneers can take your smile from dull to dazzling in a short amount of time.
As with any dental appointment at our clinics, we use a gentle approach for patient care, and we work with top-rated technology to ensure a better patient experience. High-tech dentistry also means we can provide more accurate diagnoses so you will have the information you need to make the best decisions about your oral health.
Our office includes:
- Digital x-rays to detect dental problems while they are still small
- Digital impressions for a more comfortable experience that provides better accuracy
- Digital records keep dental and medical records more secure and easily accessible
- Intraoral camera so patients can see what the dentist sees in real time
- Panoramic x-rays for a flat view of the patient’s entire mouth and jaw
- 3-D cone beam for a three-dimensional view of your teeth, tissues, nerves, and bones
- Electric handpieces for less noise and vibration
- Laser dentistry for minimally invasive soft tissue procedures
We also offer patient comforts, including televisions in the treatment rooms so you can enjoy one of your favourite programmes while you are in the dental chair. Anxious patients may want to utilise nitrous oxide to help them relax while they are here.
Call Paddington Dentistry to Book an Appointment
Stay ahead of serious problems that can put your oral health at risk by visiting our dental clinic twice each year. We warmly welcome new patients, and we look forward to seeing you.