How can we help you?
At Paddington Dentistry, we pride ourselves on patient-centred care. Educating patients on the various aspects of their oral health is key. If you have questions, we welcome them. We want you to have all the information you need to make informed decisions about you and your family’s oral health. We have gathered some of the common questions we hear below. If your question is not answered here, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
At Paddington Dentistry, we realize your smile is an important part of who you are. For patients who might have healthy teeth and gums but who are not satisfied with the appearance of their teeth, we can recommend several cosmetic dentistry services that can dramatically improve the look of their smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
- Veneers are translucent, thin tooth covers can cover up gaps, cracks, misalignment and other issues in your smile.
- Dental crowns can strengthen a damaged or restore a misshapen tooth at the back or front of your mouth.
- Cosmetic bonding uses the same material we use for tooth-coloured fillings to repair chips, cracks and other minor problems with your smile.
- Invisible braces provide discreet straightening of your smile with clear plastic aligners.
- Teeth whitening is a quick, affordable procedure that can make your teeth whiter after just one treatment either in our office or at home at your convenience.
You deserve a smile that is healthy as well as beautiful.
If you'd like to find out which of our cosmetic dental services can help you meet your goals for your smile, we invite you to call our Paddington, NSW dental clinic to schedule your consultation.