Is Invisalign an option for everyone?
The best way to find out for sure if you are a candidate for Invisalign is to contact our Paddington, NSW dental clinic to book a consult. Our dentists can conduct an examination and go over your medical history. Depending on the level of orthodontic correction needed, many adults and older teens make good candidates for Invisalign.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign works well for correcting underbite and overbite, as well as crossbite, open bite, protruding teeth and unusual spacing or gaps. For patients who have more extreme dental issues, traditional orthodontics might be a better option.
For those whose dental issues can benefit from Invisalign, they enjoy the advantages Invisalign has to offer, including:
- Clear plastic aligners that straighten teeth gently and are nearly invisible
- Fewer trips to the dentist for adjustments
- Faster treatment times, with most patients reaching their smile goes in just six to 18 months
- No food restrictions since the custom aligners are removed for eating
- Easy oral care because brushing and flossing is done normally since aligners come out for cleaning
If you have resigned yourself to misaligned teeth because you don’t find the thought of metal wires and brackets appealing, Invisalign might be the answer. We invite you to contact Paddington Dentistry to learn more.