Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Paddington Dentistry, we pride ourselves on patient-centred care. Educating patients on the various aspects of their oral health is key. If you have questions, we welcome them. We want you to have all the information you need to make informed decisions about you and your family’s oral health. We have gathered some of the common questions we hear below. If your question is not answered here, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my teeth. What options are available for changing them?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- How long do the effects of teeth whitening last?
- What should I do if it’s been a long time since my last dental visit?
- Are digital dental x-rays safe?
- Is Invisalign an option for everyone?